At Immaculate School of Allied Health, it is our goal to help aspiring home health aides to achieve their objectives. Located at Washington, DC, we provide a Home Health Aide Training Course for individuals who want to pursue this career. Moreover, we also work with various home health agencies, home care agencies, and private homes in training home health aides that they can trust and employ.
Once you decide to enroll into our program, we assure you that you will be taught and trained by the best-of-the-best, and that you will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and training aides. Above that, you will be able to enjoy all of these at very competitive prices!
The mission of IMMACULATE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH is focused on providing culturally diverse allied home health care education training for our students from diverse backgrounds and to prepare students for successful employment in a culturally diverse community.
PHILOSOPHY AND GOALS
- To maintain and enhance our identity as an allied health school committed to enhancing our community and sensitive to the needs of the under-served utilizing healthcare services.
- To offer a training program that is based on a sound theoretical framework for the purpose of preparing graduates competent in caring for culturally diverse groups as entry-level home health aides in acute, long-term and community-based settings.
- IMMACULATE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH will provide an environment that will enhance and stimulate learning for students.
- The faculty of IMMACULATE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH believes that learning is an on-going process which requires instruction that fosters critical thinking. The classroom and laboratory are equipped with modern and state of the art equipment, materials and learning tools.
- To maintain a faculty that is responsible for the total educational curriculum and for ongoing evaluation of its programs to determine their adequacy in meeting the changing health care needs of the community.
- To hire and retain qualified and experienced faculty staff/personnel at all times.
- To ensure that at least 95% of graduates of IMMACULATE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH shall pass the required certifying examination at first seating.