Prospective students must complete the application for enrollment, interview with the admission representative, complete and achieve at least 75% on the entry exams to be considered for admission. The Program Coordinator of IMMACULATE SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH will make the final decision regarding admission. This position has no direct financial interest in whether a particular individual is admitted.
Prospective students will be considered for admission regardless of race, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, disability, or natural origin. The following criteria must also be met:
- High School Diploma, GED or its equivalent or be able to read, write and understand English
- Pay $100.00 registration fee (part of tuition)
- Take and pass entry exam
- Be at least 18 years’ old
- Have a valid social security card or resident alien status
- Current criminal back ground check with 12 months of start date
- Submit a copy of a current physical examination and immunizations (including Tetanus, Rubella, and Hepatitis)
- Proof of negative TB- tuberculosis test or chest x-ray
- Submit two (2) letters of reference
- Passport photo
- Second Hand Watch/ Stethoscope
- Classroom attire = Blue Scrubs/ White shoes
- Text book/work book
Please download the School Catalog from the link below. Here, you will find complete details on our school policies, the program curriculum and other critical information for your HHA training.